Physician Advisor - Work from Home
- Chicago, IL
Our client is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine. They were also named one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Working Mother magazine. In addition, they were included in a list in 2015 by Diversity Inc Magazine's Top 50 Companies for Diversity. They are a leading specialty benefit management company with more than 20 years of experience and a growing presence in the management of radiology, cardiology, oncology, sleep medicine, and specialty pharmacy benefits.
This is an opportunity to utilize your clinical knowledge and expertise to help more patients than you can see in a day, by instead affecting the way care is delivered to patients. Our client promotes the most appropriate use of specialty care services through the application of widely accepted clinical guidelines delivered via an innovative platform of technologies and services. With over 32 million members covered across 50 states, our client ensures delivery of the right test at the right time in the right place. This is a great opportunity because:
- Our client offers the opportunity to work from home once fully trained.
- They are a leading employer of choice and offer potential employees a dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment and training in utilization management and the review process.
- They also offer a competitive compensation package, a generous benefits package and the opportunities for career progression you'd expect from an industry leader.
- MD or DO
- Current Licensure in Illinois / California
- Board Certified, preferably in a primary care specialty
- At least 5 years of clinical experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.