Full Stack Developer
- 250 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Measured Analytics and Insurance is a high-growth InsurTech based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We are building smarter cyber insurance products designed specifically for the future of digital risk powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning. At Measured, we passionately believe in the power of data to drive better outcomes for our customers. We are looking for a full stack engineer to be part of our product development team. Ideal candidate will have experience developing cloud-native, SaaS products and be comfortable with multiple programming languages. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the creative process of transforming concepts to new products, we want to talk to you.
The things we would like you to do:
- Front-end development using React and HTML5
- Micro-services implementation using NodeJS (Typescript)
- External and internal product integration via REST APIs
The things we would like you to have:
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Strong proficiency in designing and implementing user-centric, performant, and easy to maintain user interfaces
- Experience building highly-available production systems including monitoring, scaling, and debugging
- A good understanding of relational and No-SQL databases
- Familiarity with containers, build systems, and infrastructure as code
The things we offer:
- Get in on the ground floor of a company redefining cyber insurance
- Significant career advancement opportunities in an expanding operation.
- The chance to have direct input on shaping company strategy and direction
- Autonomy while being supported by skilled teammates
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Ability to work remotely
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.