- 250 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cyber security is critical in today’s ever-changing world. But the coverage you need and the safety measures you should have in place shouldn’t be overwhelming. With Measured, you have a security partner.
Measured Insurance offers an analytics-based approach to cyber insurance, specifically quantifying specific exposure to ransomware attacks. We’re bridging the gap between technology and insurance by using AI-powered analytics that track individual exposure in real time to create smarter insurance products. Every policy is tailored to fit the individual client—clearly identifying pre-event exposure in seven main areas and customizing post-event loss mitigation services with real experts, real people, and real help if ever needed.
Production. Achieve your individual premium and productions targets which include:
- Management and underwriting of your renewal book, achieving a target renewal retention ratio and servicing your renewals throughout the year.
- New business premium goals, quote and workflow management targets.
- Marketing & Relationship Development – In this role you will be responsible for proactively fostering and developing positive relationships with key customers.
- Maintain profitability with appropriate risk selection, analysis and service of accounts based on Measured guidelines
- Unparalleled customer service
- 4-year BA/BS
- Cyber Insurance experience with at least 4+ years of underwriting experience.
- Technical expertise and product knowledge in Cyber and Commercial Insurance
- Demonstrated ability to develop new renewable Cyber business profitably over a significant period of time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Articulate and analytical
- Detail oriented and outcome focused
- Creative solution driven problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative team player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage/prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.