Business Development Manager
- 250 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Measured Analytics and Insurance is a high-growth Insurtech based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We're building smarter cyber insurance products designed specifically for the future of digital risk powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning. At Measured, we passionately believe in the power of data to drive better outcomes for our customers.
We're looking for an experienced Business Development Manager that shares our perspective and is keen to help in all aspects of the inbound and outbound sales process.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing campaigns and working directly with wholesale and retail brokers. You'll be comfortable selling technical insurance products and hungry to be on the cutting edge of the fastest-growing insurance vertical. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to talk to you.
The things we'd like you to do:
- Work directly with our underwriting team to grow a profitable book
- Develop new agency relationships from inbound and outbound campaigns
- Create strategic campaigns and work with marketing to target specific agencies
- Manage post-sales activities and develop long-term strong relationships with brokers
- Comfortable tracking and managing a sales pipeline
- Results-driven strategic thinker with the desire to understand the current cyber insurance landscape and where it is headed
- Have an intellectually insatiable desire to understand our solutions and be able to communicate our unique selling proposition to the market
The things we'd like you to have:
- At least three years of commercial insurance experience
- The desire and motivation to be self-motivated and to grow a book of business
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to think out of the box to redefine a market
- Strong technical background and experience selling insurance products
The things we offer:
- Get in on the ground floor of a new & growing company.
- Significant career advancement opportunities in an expanding operation.
- The chance to have direct input on shaping company strategy and direction
- Autonomy while being supported by skilled teammates
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Ability to work remotely