- 250 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Measured Analytics and Insurance is a high-growth Insurtech based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We're building smarter cyber insurance products designed specifically for the future of digital risk powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
At Measured, we believe Marketings core function is to develop a deep understanding of our clients - and in helping them build awareness in our products and services. In a sense, you help build the bridge between our realities - a bridge that delivers insights in both directions. We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager that shares this belief and is keen to help in all aspects of Marketing and Sales Support. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, and working within and helping to inspire an emerging sales team. You'll be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as a long-term strategy, working within tight deadlines, and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we really want to talk to you.
The things we'd like you to do:
- Inform the world (at least our little corner of it) about smarter ways of thinking about and using cyber insurance
- Help build and maintain the Measured brand.
- Run all of our outward-facing marketing multi-channel campaigns - help plan and review our thought leadership materials, social content, and online presence
- Further build-out our partner eco-system of data and service providers
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Craft cyber insurance-focused messaging and specific positioning for targeted sectors
- Develop sales tools that accelerate agency onboarding and policy adoption
- Develop cyber insurance training and educational materials
- Host webinars with brokers and partner companies on relevant platforms, including live-streamed events for our LinkedIn and YouTube audiences
- Gather market intelligence, and deliver up-to-date information relating to products and services
- Serve as liaison to producer/agents relationships with the goal to increase deal flow
- Support our growing sales teams in ways they haven't even thought of yet
The things we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor’s (Master's a plus) degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years in product marketing working with technical insurance products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing social and online marketing plans/campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Established press and media contacts
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay abreast of market and technology trends
The things we offer:
- Get in on the ground floor of a new & growing company.
- Significant career advancement opportunities in an expanding operation.
- The chance to have direct input on shaping company strategy and direction
- Autonomy while being supported by skilled teammates
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Ability to work remotely