Freelance Art Director (f/m/d)
- Am Postbahnhof 17, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Department: Brand
McMakler (www.mcmakler.de) is a full-service real estate company, active in Germany, Austria and France. We are the fastest growing hybrid broker with the highest brand awareness in Germany. At McMakler, we break down outdated structures and combine tradition with innovation to establish the real estate market in the age of digitalization and enhance it sustainably in terms of quality and efficiency. Through our all-in-one real estate broker service, we combine state-of-the-art technologies with the individual service of the classic broker. Our 300 employees headquartered in the heart of Berlin work hand in hand with 400 own real estate agents at over 20 locations who bring in a vast amount of local expertise. Become a part of our McMakler Family and be there when we celebrate success and realize our vision together. As Graphic Designer, you will play a key role in our success and have the opportunity to play an active role in the digitalization of the real estate industry.
Right now we are looking for a freelance creative to support our performance marketing team.
- Using your experience as an art director you will be creating concepts and storyboards for performance campaigns and seeing projects through from start to finish
- You work closely together with the creative and marketing team to ensure that we delight our customers and beyond their expectations!
- You already have experience in art direction
- Video and motion expertise is a must, as well as understanding performance marketing and asset testing
- You are able to join us in our office 4 days a week from 6 to 7 weeks starting end of October (25.10.-10.12.)
- Ideally you would work at least 3 days from the Berlin office located in Friedrichshain, Ostbahnhof and work directly with the Brand team and Performance Marketing
- You are an excellent communicator and your written and spoken English is at least at level C1. Good German skills is a plus
- For this period you will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
- Feel good goodies such as a fruit, gingershots and snacks thoughout the day!
Sounds just like you? Freya is looking forward to your CV and portfolio. Please note that we will not accept applications without a portfolio. You can hand it in either as a link to your portfolio website or as a .pdf file. If your portfolio is too large to upload into our system, please send it to [email protected]