Junior Data Engineer (all genders)
- Am Postbahnhof 17, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Department: IT Senior/Lead
We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 650 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Sounds great? Then join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
As Data Engineer you will become part of our 4 member DEA team. We are result oriented and have a broad knowledge about modern tech stack (Python, SQL, PostgreSQL, Airflow, ETL/ELT). Now become part of the fastest growing PropTech company in Germany.
- develop data processing pipelines, as well as data services
- design and implement data model
- support our Data Science team in bringing machine learning models into production, making APIs
- discuss your ideas and share your knowledge with the team
- take responsibility for your products and are always motivated to develop yourself personally and professionally
- successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other related fields
- been looking for an entry into the data engineering field and you have around one year of technical experience in the Data field
- first experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations
- first good knowledge in relevant experience with data languages: Python, SQL
- basic knowledge of databases (pref. PostgreSQL), data modelling and data warehousing
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
- Flat hierarchies!
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team and work together with teams throughout the organization
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- You enjoy a great team culture built around integrity, transparency, collaboration and - last but not least - fun
- All the technical equipment you need, feel good gimmicks such as fruit, snacks and ginger shots throughout the day!
**McMakler does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered McMakler property. Therefore, McMakler will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At McMakler´s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. A fully executed agreement with McMakler **
Interested? Tuan Pham is looking forward to your application and will be your point of contact during the application process!