(Senior) Frontend Engineer Angular/TypeScript (all genders)
- Am Postbahnhof, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Department: IT Senior/Lead
We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers. As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Sounds great? Then join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
As Senior Frontend Engineer with the scope of Angular and TypeScript, your primary focus is to develop and maintain McMakler’s internal core applications. By defining, estimating and ideating features, as well as engaging in code reviews, you take partial ownership in the entire development process and ensure that our applications remain highly accessible and reliable.
You will also...
- develop and implement our Angular 2/TypeScript web applications
- write unit tests with Jest
- maintain CI pipelines for GitLab CI
- support maintenance of our GraphQL server (which utilizes MongoDB and gRPC)
- write and estimate tickets in Jira
- participate in agile ceremonies and processes
- engage in proactive code reviews for your fellow team members
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services, and APIs
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Angular 2 and TypeScript
- Prior knowledge of working with CI pipelines and NgRx is a nice-to-have
- Preferably you have experience working in agile environments
- Very good knowledge of writing unit tests and/or E2E tests with Cypress
- Very good command of the English language
NOTE: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you have the option to work remotely (and may continue to do so after the pandemic is over)
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
Please note: McMakler does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered McMakler property. Therefore, McMakler will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At McMakler´s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. A fully executed agreement with McMakler must be in place and current in these cases.