Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Am Postbahnhof 17, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Department: Search Engine Advertising
McMakler (www.mcmakler.de) is a full-service real estate company, active in Germany, Austria and France. We are the fastest growing hybrid broker with the highest brand awareness in Germany.
At McMakler, we breakdown outdated structures and combine tradition with innovation to establish the real estate market in the age of digitalization and enhance it sustainably in terms of quality and efficiency. Through our all-in-one real estate broker service, we combine state-of-the-art technologies with the individual service of the classic broker. Our 300 employees headquartered in the heart of Berlin work hand in hand with 300 own real estate agents at over 20 locations who bring in a vast amount of local expertise.
Become a part of our McMakler Family and be there when we celebrate success and realize our vision together. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in our success and have the opportunity to play an active role in the digitalization of the real estate industry.
- Be the main marketing contact person for multiple business units within McMakler (e.g. McMakler Premium Homes)
- Help increase top-line revenue of new and existing business units through online marketing activities and on-site conversion rate optimization
- Directly collaborate with top management on definition and execution of business priorities
- Drive prioritization and execution of growth initiatives in various online channels and on-site - in collaboration with and guidance from marketing channel managers, product and BI teams
- Analyze marketing efficiency and conversion funnel performance in close coordination with BI analysts, product and channel managers
- Completed studies in the field of economics, business administration, computer science or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience, preferably B2B
- Ability to work under pressure and a high degree of entrepreneurial thinking, which you have ideally already been able to demonstrate in a high-paced startup environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize projects in alignment with various stakeholders
- Strong persuasion and reasoning skills
- Fluent in English and conversational level in German
- You will become a part of a highly motivated and international team marketing and Business Development experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- An awesome team and team events
We are looking forward to your application!