Data Engineer (f/m/d)
- Am Postbahnhof, 10243 Berlin, Germany
- Department: IT
We at McMakler are disrupting dusty structures and merging tradition with innovation. Our goal is to establish the real estate market within the age of digitalization while enhancing quality and efficiency sustainably. With our all-in-one solution we are combining the latest technology with the individual service of classic brokers.
As a PropTech Startup founded and based in Berlin we are working on the realization of our innovative business model. Around 600 employees at over 100 locations throughout Germany, Austria as well as France belong to our great and ambitious team.
Join our McMakler family and become a part of our success story. Together we celebrate milestones while realizing our vision.
Develop data processing pipelines, as well as data services
You design and implement data models
You will be be responsible for the architecture of our Data Platform
Support Data Science team in bringing ML models into production, making APIs
You discuss your ideas and share your knowledge with the team
You take responsibility for your products and are always motivated to develop yourself personally and professionally
You have successfully completed a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other related fields
you have at least two or more years of technical experience in the Data field
you have three or more years of relevant experience with data languages: Python, SQL
excellent knowledge of databases (pref. PostgreSQL), data modelling and data warehousing
good OS knowledge, like Shell (e.g. Bash), SSH, etc.
Experience with data integration tools (ELT/ETL) and/or frameworks (pref. Airflow)
Advanced experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and an analytical mindset
- You will become part of a highly motivated and international team of development, user experience, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of one of the fastest growing companies in Germany
- You will work with the latest technologies and have influence over technological decisions
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern office in the heart of Berlin and choose your equipment and operation system
- You enjoy a great team culture with a lot of fun together, nerf guns and game nights
We are looking forward to your online application. Adrian ist looking forward to your application and will be your point of contact during the application process!