Business Leader / Entrepreneur
- 407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2G3, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
WHO WE ARE
CWP Energy - a division of McGill St Laurent - is an energy trading firm based in Montréal, Canada with a satellite office in Pittsburgh, USA. We have been active in all North American electricity markets since 2012. Backed by a team of specialists (fundamental & quantitative traders, data scientists & engineers, risk analysts, energy dispatchers & schedulers, middle & back-office analysts), CWP Energy has developed an expertise in renewable energy, trading physical and financial power
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire a business leader/entrepreneur to create, build, operate, and scale our new business unit in the North American renewable energy industry.
- Set the framework for our new business unit and inspire the team through a shared vision that is aligned with CWP Energy’s strategic directions
- Contribute to the development of new products and services for renewable energy markets
- Build and maintain high-level relationships with clients, business partners, asset managers/operators and renewable energy developers
- Be willing and able to hunt for new business opportunities and revenues
- Be passionate about educating clients in a simple and concise manner
- Deliver a successful business plan and achieve profitable results
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (MBA is an asset)
- High capacity to inspire a shared vision, think tactically and strategically, achieve short-term results without compromising long-term growth, and solve problems in real-time with clients and executives
- Foster collaboration by building trust and facilitating relationships
- Knowledge and ability to read, analyze, interpret, and manage market data
- Comprehension of renewable energy markets in USA and Canada
- Relevant achievements in start-ups, scaling, M&A and financing SME, launching complex new products and/or services, business consulting, IT, and innovation
If you are interested in being a part of the newest disruptive entity in the renewable power industry, build a high-performing team, establish long term relationships with business partners, execute and deliver an ambitious business plan, we want to talk to you !
CWP Energy is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within CWP Energy who have always been the source of our strength.