Junior Lumber Trader (Prévost)
- 1011 Chemin du Lac Écho, Prévost, QC J5L 2S2, Canada
Produits de bois CWP operates a remanufacturing facility that was established in Prévost has been in operation running since 1989. We produce dunnage and various wood components for pallets, wire reels, et. We offer a wide range of services to our customers, including distribution, export, drying, inventory management, warehousing, and custom wood processing.
Do you crave a you want to evolve in a stimulating and innovative environment? Would you like to work in a company that has the wind in its sails? Do you thrive on challenges? Are you interested in trade business and in the lumber industry? If you answer yes to these questions, join the team!
We are currently looking for a motivated Junior Lumber Trader who will have as a mandate to have the mission to identify potential clients, develop trusted relationships of confidence and grow our generate sales of industrial lumber sales across North America.
What you’ll do: As part of this job, you will be called upon to:
- Make cold calls to identify potential customers;
- Establish, develop and maintain professional business relationships;
- Creatively Use your creativity to develop new sales opportunities;
- Negotiate prices and sales conditions with customers;
- Coordinate wood purchasing, logistics, and transportation;
- Offer flexible and impeccable customer service.
You’re the perfect person if:
- You’re someone who can sell. If you’ve reached a cap in your current job, you’ll receive a brand new, no-limit playground that will allow you to go as far as you can.
- You’re someone who can sell. Have you reached a ceiling in your current job? Working with us offers limitless upside.
- You’ are someone who is organized, quick thinking and able to quickly establish bonds of trust. One of our company mottos isWe believe in being “easy to do business with.” If you are able to quickly assess business opportunities in an informal setting, we want you on our team.
You’ are a good team player and you are good at communicating with people.know how to speak with people.
- Bilingualism: French and English (essential);
- Completed High School Diploma;
- Practical experience in construction / forestry / lumber yard (asset);
- Experience in transportation / logistics (asset);
- Experience with Hubspot and SAP systems (asset).
While no direct industry experience is required, you need No experience in the lumber industry is required. You simply need to be motivated to develop a career in this industry. Given the entrepreneurial nature of the role, you also need to be a self-starter and have some grit.
- Competitive compensation;
- Benefits (group insurance and employee/employer pension plan);
- Motivational and A fun, down-to-earth work environment;
- No traffic to get to work (office located in Prévost).