- 407 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y, Canada
Do you want to work in a growing company with several advancement opportunities? Do you have vision and desire to contribute to the continuous improvement of commodity trading? Are you a tough guy and you like challenges? Do you want to work in a "start-up" environment? Join our team!
Grain St Laurent is a company specialized in the sales and distribution of various types of grains and cereals internationally.
We are currently recruiting Grain Traders to grow a trading business with few restrictions and substantial financial and industry expertise support. This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic setting and to draw upon new knowledge.
- You are someone who’s able to sell. If you have reached a ceiling in your current job, you will be offered a brand-new playground free of limits, which will allow you to go as high as you can;
- You are someone with a high-level sporting bag. If you have reached a professional / semi professional level during your lifetime, you would be totally matching the style of the company given the entrepreneurial culture that is highly encouraged;
- You are someone with experience in the agricultural industry. If you have ever worked on land, on a farm or you understand the agri-food industry, Grains St-Laurent could be a natural extension of your career.
As bonus …
- You are a good team player and ability to communicate with people;
Then, you are the person we’re looking for!
Furthermore, your new working conditions will be the envy of all your friends and family:
- Group personal trainer services 1 to 2 times per week;
- Reimbursement (up to 80%) of your public transit pass (Opus, Tram, etc.);
- Competitive salary;
- Virtual Cloud Desktop;
- Parties, cocktail hours and corporate activity days each month;
- Beautiful open-plan offices located in Old Montreal;
- Comprehensive benefits package (dental, health, life, disability, travel, group RRSP with employer contributions, etc.);
- A unique culture and much more!