Senior Employee Happiness Analyst (HR)
- Itacorubi, Florianópolis - SC, Brazil
Ecommerce Experts. That is how our clients—over 250 of the world’s best known companies—describe McFadyen Digital. We are today one of the premier ecommerce integrators in the industry. At our offices in the US, Brazil and India, you will find our culture built by values of trust, openness and quality in an environment. Today we are in the forefront of bringing in the Ecommerce 2.0 revolution with our unique focus on ‘Commerce + Marketplaces’. And McFadyen Digital is looking for ‘A-Players’ to join our team of Ecommerce Experts.
Our consultants work with clients to reinvent their digital strategy with collaborative interactions that forms the core of our philosophy of creating happier relationships with customers. Be it Technology Consulting or Systems Integration or Omni-Channel commerce solutions or Digital Marketing Advisory or User Experience Services, MCFADYEN DIGITAL offers 360 degree services to customers to help them win big in the market.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
What? Employee Happiness Officer? Uh?
YES, here at McFadyen, our employee’s happiness is taken very seriously! We are always thinking about our team’s best interests and this is where YOU come in.
We are currently looking for someone whose job will be to help encourage an environment where we are continuously productive and engaged.
A natural problem solver.
A great listener.
A confident communicator.
A team player.
A fast learner.
A creative mind.
A fun promoter.
50% of your time will be dedicated to Recruitment activities. The rest of it should be divided with the following:
- Supervise a variety of office and HR needs to achieve maximum financial control and productivity.
- Manage benefits and compensation plans.
- Assist in maintaining a continuously functioning office.
- Plan and facilitate office events (happy hours, lunches, parties, etc.)
- Continuously plan and execute recruitment marketing, employer branding and team engagement activities.
- Assist with Training and Development activities.
- Generating creative ideas for boosting employee happiness in the workplace
- Handle travel and hotel booking.
- Responsible for interface with partner company for Payroll and occasionally with our partner company Cor Accounting.
- Responsible for accuracy of payroll; vacations; overtime and comp time for all the Brazilian employees.
- Responsible for the integrity and management of the “cartao de ponto”.
- Responsible for onboarding; introduction of policy and procedures of McFadyen Digital Brazil.
- Responsible for accuracy of expense reports.
- Responsible for management of all monthly bills of the Brazilian company that is included tracking and send to US for payment.
- Bachelor degree
- Proven Human Resources experience
- Experience in client focused roles or start-ups companies is a plus
- Advanced English skills is MANDATORY
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. Superb competence and continual improvement are key goals for everyone at McFadyen Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.