- R. Patrício Farias - Itacorubi, Florianópolis - SC, 88034-100, Brazil
Ecommerce Experts. That is how our clients—over 250 of the world’s best known companies—describe McFadyen Digital. We are today one of the premier ecommerce integrators in the industry. At our offices in the US, Brazil and India, you will find our culture built by values of trust, openness and quality in an environment. Today we are in the forefront of bringing in the Ecommerce 2.0 revolution with our unique focus on ‘Commerce + Marketplaces’. And McFadyen Digital is looking for ‘A-Players’ to join our team of Ecommerce Experts.
Our consultants work with clients to reinvent their digital strategy with collaborative interactions that forms the core of our philosophy of creating happier relationships with customers. Be it Technology Consulting or Systems Integration or Omni-Channel commerce solutions or Digital Marketing Advisory or User Experience Services, MCFADYEN DIGITAL offers 360 degree services to customers to help them win big in the market.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
We are looking for a QA Analyst to work with our amazing team in Brazil!
As our QA Analyst your responsibilities will be:
Guide BA and Dev teams during requirements definition to:
- identify critical test scenarios that must be covered by the Acceptance Criteria
- advise on syntax, sequence, etc and assist in codifying Acceptance Criteria into automated tests
- identify exploratory and regression tests that must also be delivered for each Story
Assist Dev team in coding and configuring the tests during the Sprint
Perform manual in-sprint testing
Triage and prioritize in-sprint bugs
Work with client and 3rd-party testing teams to:
- support delivery of each Sprint
- support client efforts in SIT and UAT phases
- complete regression for each Release Candidate
Assist Support team (Dev) to:
- find steps to reproduce on tricky/vague bugs
- test resolved bugs
- maintain and update automated regression suite
- BS or BA complete
- Advanced English Skills
- Availability to work in Florianópolis/SC - Brazil
- Proven experience as Software Tester/ QA
- Experience with offshore teams is a plus
- ATG or eCommerce experience is a plus
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: eCommerce, Hybris, SAP, ATG, Magento, Oracle, OCC, OC, Consulting, Solutions.
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. Superb competence and continual improvement are key goals for everyone at McFadyen Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.