- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
McFadyen Digital is the leading advisor and implementer of ecommerce marketplace solutions. During 15 years of implementing marketplaces, we’ve built dozens of platforms that cumulatively generate billions of dollars of GMV. We’re honored to have served 10% of the Fortune 500. Over 250 global brands like ABB, AB InBev, ACCO, Albertsons, American Red Cross, American Eagle Outfitters, US Army, US Agriculture Dept, (and many more letters in the alphabet) have entrusted their digital transformations to McFadyen. We operate global offices across the US, Brazil, and India.
Learn more at www.mcfadyen.com.
- Architect and propose Magento 2 solutions as
per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical
capabilities through POCs.
1) 12+ Years of Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
2) Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
3) Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
4) Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
5) Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
6) Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
7) Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
8) Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote-jobs, Magento web developer, Magento Certified Developer, Magento 2 certification, Magento 2 Associate developer, Magento 2 Professional developer, Magento 2 solution specialist, Magento 2 professional developer plus
To Apply: We value smart, creative individuals who are multi-dimensional thinkers and thrive on professional development. Superb competence and continual improvement are key goals for everyone at McFadyen Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendous growth potential for someone who is focused on excellence. Your portfolio should impress us with great skills and conceptual problem-solving. We seek people who can demonstrate both compelling form and technical accuracy. Tell us why you would be a great addition to our team.
McFadyen Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable