Magento Technical Lead
- Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
McFadyen Digital is a global Digital Commerce Agency with a 30-year history of innovation for more than 250 of the world’s top brands. We deliver digital commerce, marketplace, digital marketing, and user experience services from our offices in North America, South America, and India. Across all practices, we help our clients reach their goals by ensuring that technology is implemented strategically and adopted in a way that meets their business objectives.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
McFadyen Digital is looking for a new A-player to join our team in Florianópolis/SC. We would love to share with you the amazing journey that is work for a great e-commerce company as McFadyen is. If you like to work with the overseas team, Magento is your specialty and big challenges don’t scare you, let’s talk about this amazing opportunity.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming;
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB;
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration;
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.;
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme;
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.);
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento;
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
- Good HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies;
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap;
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework;
- Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON;
- Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications;
- Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives;
- Ability to guide the team in all technical perspective;
- Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp;
- Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus;
What we can offer you
- A focus on career development and ongoing certifications
- Work with cutting-edge platforms and technologies
- Benefit from our flat management structure without a rigid hierarchy – great ideas can come from anywhere.
- A community of passionate technical and strategic professionals you will both learn from and teach
- Remote Work
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
Keywords: Tech Lead Magento, Magento 2, Magento developer, Magento developers remote jobs, Magento web developer
McFadyen Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.