- Florianópolis, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
McFadyen Digital is a global Digital Commerce Agency with a 30-year history of innovation for more than 250 of the world’s top brands. We deliver digital commerce, marketplace, digital marketing, and user experience services from our offices in North America, South America, and India. Across all practices, we help our clients reach their goals by ensuring that technology is implemented strategically and adopted in a way that meets their business objectives.
Through our global delivery model, we offer our clients the competitive advantages of rapid deployment, world-class quality, and reduced costs. We have recruited the highest caliber of staff through internal global talent management team and know how to make agile delivery result in value for our clients.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
Deep understanding of web service technologies (HTTP, REST, JSON) and design principles.
Knowledge about basic design principles
Familiarity with consuming service-oriented architecture layers and APIs.
Experience with highly scalable applications.
Ability to research and adopt new technologies quickly in a very dynamic working environment.
Up-to-date with latest news and technologies about Frontend and Backend
Familiarity with OWASP security
Experience of headless commerce implementation
- Strong skills in programming structures, algorithms, design patterns, standard (W3C) Web UI APIs.
- Oriented to details and software best practices & patterns.
Experience with RESTful backend applications (like NodeJS/Express)
Experience with GraphQL tools (like Apollo)
- Knowledge in the following types of frameworks/libraries/languages:
- Web Application Platforms
- Experience with React or other Single Page Application libraries;
- Dependency Injection patterns.
- Async Module Definition (like AMD, requireJS, commonJS).
- CSS Pre-Processors (like SASS, LESS).
- Application state management (like Redux).
- Reactive Programming (like RxJS)
- Build tools like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Minification, Aggregation, and Fingerprinting (Gulp/Grunt)
- Node (NPM)
- Experience with frameworks for Server Side Rendering (_NextJS, Express)
- Server-Side Rendering (like Express)
- API documentation using Swagger
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Testing frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor).
- Docker & Kubernetes, CircleCI, AWS, Heroku
- Cross-browser techniques.
- Experience with different databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Mobile first implementation
- Debugging with tools like (Chrome Dev Tools, Web Inspector).
- Responsive design implementation across devices, platforms, screens, etc.
- Browser performance auditing and tuning.
- Demonstrated skills using distributed code repositories (Git, Perforce, BitBucket) with code reviews.
- Experience with UNIX systems and terminal
- Experience working within Scrum / Kanban.
- Web Accessibility.
Mandatory advanced English skills!
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
McFadyen Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.