Operations Associate Lead
- McDonald's Office Location: Nashville Field Office
- Global Grade: G4
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
The US Operations team is looking for an Operations Associate Lead in the Nashville Field Office. In this role, the OAL will supervise, coach, and evaluate Operations Associates, ensuring their continuous skill development across the Restaurant Department Management system.
In addition, the Operations Associate Lead will include the following:
- Works with Operations Officer to determine priorities and allocate Operations Associate mentor time to specific franchisees & Franchise Business Partners
- Trains and ensures skills/knowledge of assigned Operations Associates
- Assigns areas of expertise to Operations Associates based on coaching needs and Operations Associate preferences and skill potentials
- Ensures all restaurants are consistently graded to McDonald’s standards and on a schedule consistent with PACE guidelines
- Optimizes Operations Associate schedules to address Operations Officer’s direction/priorities while accounting for Operations Associate capacities, areas of expertise, time off, restaurant schedules and events, etc.
- Oversees National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards evaluation process
- Protects the McDonald’s brand by working with the Operations Associates to identify and address issues that may pose risks to customer experience, and ensures brand perceptions are addressed appropriately
- Develops a pipeline of Operations Associates with the potential for promotion
- Accountable to ensure standard methodologies and key takeaways are being shared across the Field through the Operations Associate network
- Approves grading schedules and performance for Operations Associates
- Accountable for the OA's progressions through skill development and certification plans
- Accountable for consistency and quality of Operations Associate grading
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep several complex schedules aligned and organized
- Effective people leader that progresses Operations Associates through skill development paths
- Highly proficient in all technical aspects of the National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards
- Capable of building trusting relationships with McDonald’s stakeholders, including O/Os
- Deep understanding of McDonald’s restaurant operations (i.e., all Restaurant Department Management systems)
- Performs assessments with objectivity and accuracy
- Restaurant experience strongly preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.