Early Career Talent Attraction Specialist
- 101 N Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
- McDonald's Office Location: MHQ
- Global Grade: G2
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
Join the team building a world-class McDonald's U.S. University Program. This hands-on Specialist is essential for the early career initiative as we enhance recent programming, formulate and implement campus initiatives, and provide a high-touch, personalized candidate experience to meet hiring needs across multiple functions for our headquarters and field offices. This Specialist will be a program ambassador at campus events, lead event planning, and focus on candidate experience. If you’re excited about driving business results through exceptional university recruitment, we would love to hear from you.
- Post jobs, filter initial applications, and send offer letters
- Create campaigns to attract high-quality candidates for early career programs
- Lead calendar management and scheduling for campus events, company-hosted sessions, and final round interview experiences
- Promote and represent McDonald’s (virtually and in person) at career fairs and recruiting events
- Develop relationships with candidates and campus contacts
- Ensure exceptional candidate experiences through event planning, communications, and event execution
- Help the team to assess candidates equitably through resume reviews, video interviews, live interviews and other recruiting activities as needed
- Preferred: Campus/University corporate recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and ability to ensure data integrity
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs
- Technology proficiency (Preferred: SmartRecruiters, HireVue, Handshake, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a positive demeanor
- Engaging professional presence and networking abilities
- Curiosity to dive into new topics and tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.