Real Estate Specialist
- 110 N Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
- McDonald's Office Location: MHQ
- Global Grade: G2
McDonald's is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand in the world by building diverse teams who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before.
As a Real Estate Specialist, you will work in a consultative role focusing on assisting field teams with long-term planning related to reinvestment sequencing and finding real estate opportunities for new locations. We're looking for someone to prepare analyses yielding insights and recommendations to share with field teams at planning meetings. Attending, actively participating and leading aspects of the meeting are crucial.
You will aid the Development Team with planning and managing long-term reinvestments and new restaurant opportunities. You will support continued application improvements, ensure data integrity of existing and new elements for scheduled data builds, assist with reporting enhancements, and support related communication and training.
- Data interpretation and articulation, utilization of tools, and sharing standard methodologies
- Developing and maintaining critical site-level and market-level data views that support customer questions and presentations
- Creating and using Alteryx and Power BI dashboards to allow for quick reference support
- Supporting ad hoc analyses and reporting related to specific market plans, reinvestment opportunities, new store results and rebuild results
- Assisting with competitor data reviews and publishing market-level trend reporting
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, GIS, Statistics, Urban planning, Data Analytics.
- Strong communicator and ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Preferred: Experience with Alteryx, PowerBI, ESRI and Smartsheet
- Effective listener with the ability to influence key customers using data
- Customer responsiveness and insightful time management
- Attention to detail and strong organization to support simultaneous projects
- Ability to work with large data sets and decipher between critical and non-critical elements
- Ability to start full-time in January 2022
- Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company.
Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company.