Loyalty Marketing Manager
- 110 N Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
- Global Grade: G4
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
As we advance our US Digital strategy with the ambition of knowing all our customers in order to better anticipate and serve their needs, a critical component is the McDonald’s Loyalty Program. we optimize, enhance and evolve the Loyalty program. We are seeking a Loyalty Marketing Manager to optimize, enhance and evolve the McDonald’s Loyalty program. This role will handle the Loyalty program roadmap, promotional efforts and innovation pipeline, including includes strategy development and implementation based on consumer research and testing. This role will work with cross-functional partners, global partners and franchisees to continuously enhance and evolve the Loyalty program for our members. It will build off the McDonald’s digital experience and foundational elements including digital branding to meet the needs of McDonald’s digital customers.
- Collaborate with various digital marketing team (CRM, product, media) to identify and evaluate data-driven opportunities and optimizations across the customer journey to increase adoption, frequency and retention
- Develop and lead the program calendar, including promotions and campaigns, to drive program growth, adoption and engagement
- Partner with consumer insights to incorporate customer feedback and research to continually evolve and improve the Loyalty program and experience for members
- Partner with digital product management to ensure loyalty product roadmap continues to elevate the customer and crew experience both digitally (off-premise) and at the restaurant (on premise)
- Continuously evaluate industry, consumer and competitive trends as well as consumer research to resolve white space and partnership opportunities for next gen loyalty mechanics and features
- Be responsible for the innovation pipeline for the loyalty program, building on the digital customer research and experience to deliver exceptional value and convenience for McDonald’s Loyalty Members
- Evangelize the vision and strategy for the branding of McDonald’s digital platform
- Collaborate with content team to evolve the branding for each of the supporting elements of the McDonald’s digital platform, leading with customer benefits across the journey/funnel
Key Proficiencies include:
- Confirmed experience working in digital and loyalty programs with a broad base of different experiences to drive business growth
- Experience of working in sophisticated global organizations, preferably within consumer facing environments, with demonstrable ability to influence and lead cross-functionally
- Experience delivering shown business results for a significantly sized business unit or geography
- Highly analytical with a proven record of turning data-driven insights into meaningful plans and tactics
- Ability to work at a fast pace while handling competing priorities
- Passion for consumer behavior, trends, and innovation
- Bachelor's degree within a marketing or related subject area required
- Franchise business model experience a plus
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.