Field Business Insights Manager
- 711 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523, USA
- McDonald's Office Location: Chicago Field Office
- Global Grade: G4
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we're excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago! It's set up to be a global hub that cultivates collaboration:
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
The Finance and Insights team provides thought leadership and measurable insights to support the McDonald’s US business. We are seeking a Field Business Insights Manager to join our team. You will pay a key role in developing insights that influence decisions to drive business growth in assigned business units.
- Influences decision-making through leadership, communication, analytics, strategy, and orchestration for 4-7 advertising co-ops
- Trusted strategic advisor to the Field Office Vice President, functional subject areas, ad agencies, and owner-operators/franchisees.
- Ownership of analytics for all local and national initiatives for 4-7 advertising co-ops
- Leads multi-disciplinary Field Leadership Team through local planning processes including annual planning, QBRs, & Monthly Reviews 5 Ownership of projections processes: monthly, quarterly, annually and evaluates performance against expectations
Minimum Requirements :
- Must have cross-functional strategy, analytics, & insights experience for a large organization
- Must have strong leadership and presentation skills, with an ability to influence high risk decisions.
- Consumer or business insights experience required, experience leading cross-functional teams preferred, food & beverage or restaurant Industry experience preferred, experience influencing franchisees preferred.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Finance, Marketing, Data Science, or Mathematics/Statistics; MBA Preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.