- "Field/Remote", Las Vegas, NV, United States
- McDonald's Office Location: Long Beach Field Office
- Global Grade: G3
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald’s, but to build a better McDonald’s.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we’ve launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
The Operations Associate role conducts objective evaluations such as Customer Experience and Food Safety visits and National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards. You will analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations. This position also develops a holistic restaurant operation skill set across all Restaurant Department Management systems through ongoing assessment and training.
- Conducts objective evaluations (i.e., Customer Experience Visit, Food Safety Visit, National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards) to analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations
- Protects the McDonald's brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
- Supports operational excellence by identifying restaurants that do not meet McDonald's QSC (Quality, Service and Cleanliness) / safety standards
- Develops a holistic restaurant operations skill set across all Restaurant Department Management systems through rotations and training (i.e., GM, Guest Services, Kitchen, People, Deployment)
- Builds deep expertise in a specific Restaurant Department Management system and provides expert coaching and root cause analysis to Operators
- Serves as a subject matter expert to provide support to restaurants as requested by Operators on specific operations initiatives
- Shadows Franchise Business Partners to assist in developing a full restaurant consulting toolkit
- Accurate, consistent evaluator that relies on measurable facts and observations- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep reports and evaluations organized
- Effective time management skills to keep up with a demanding evaluation and travel schedule
- Quick learner capable of developing both a broad understanding of all Restaurant Department Management systems and deep expertise in one area
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build amicable relationships with Franchisee's and restaurant managers
- Recognizes patterns and develops intuition around common restaurant performance
- Restaurant experience preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.