- 60 George St, Ottawa, ON K1N 1J4, Canada
- Job Category: Swing Manager
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers.
McDonald's Canada is one of the country's largest employers with more than 85,000 employees at more than 1,400 restaurants from coast to coast. We take that responsibility very seriously, and are proud of our longstanding record as one of Canada's 50 Best Employers as recognized by Aon Hewitt.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
- Completes assigned shift paperwork; Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures; Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the fast-food/restaurant industry required
- Ability to work flexible shifts, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
What’s in it for YOU:
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Free and Professional Uniforms
- Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance