Full-time Maintenance Crew Member
- 320 Memorial Ave, Orillia, ON L3V 5Y1, Canada
- Job Category: Maintenance
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Your vibe and experience
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You’re a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
· Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
· Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it’s during the day or throughout the night.
· Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
· Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
· A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
· Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
· A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
· Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Good verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Safety-conscious and focused on maintaining high level of cleanliness standard
- Detail- oriented with a positive attitude
- Energetic with strong work ethic