Assistant Restaurant Manager $45K-$53K
- 2725 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC V3E 1K9, Canada
- Job Category: First Assistant
Assistant Restaurant Manager $45K - $53K
TYGO Enterprises Ltd. o/a McDonalds (Port Coquitlam and Coquitlam)
- Job Category: Senior Management
- (Only local candidates)
Locally owned and operated McDonalds Restaurant looking for:
Jobs that work for you.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, 90% are independent business owners, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, college students working part-time while doing post secondary classes, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
(Only local candidates)
- Business Management
- Talent Management
- Operations Management
- Leadership and Problem-Solver
- Strong financial and business acumen and ability to properly plan and execute business plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence a variety of key stakeholders
- Organizational and project management skills,
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports and deriving insights from data
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces change and adaptability
- Previous experience in a leadership role within the quick service/restaurant industry required
- Experience in management position at least 1 year.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, days, evenings, overnight, weekends and holidays
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining TYGO Enterprises o/a McDonalds, but only successful candidates who meet the requirements and complete the assessment questions will be contacted for an interview.
Annual Salary $45,000-$53,000 based on leadership experience
- Bonus quarterly
- Gas allowance