OVERNIGHT CREW MEMBER
- 5225 Highway 7, Markham, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
McDonald’s is the world’s number one food brand!
We are looking for great team members for our Markham location to satisfy the growing demand at our restaurants in this town.
You are a unique individual who likes to sleep in and prefers to work at night. Working overnight shifts gives you more flexibility with your daytime commitments and fits well your schedule. You are energetic and thrive in social situations, even at night. You get that service isn’t just a transaction—It’s about connection.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Preparing food orders; be a ‘world-famous’ cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- ‘World-class’ training program to support your success
- 50% off food items at all McDonald’s restaurant locations
- Platinum Membership Program, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional ‘family’
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Medical and dental benefits
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings, nights and weekends
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
- Full time staff MUST work a minimum of 35-40 hours and/or 5 shifts per week
- All overnight crew MUST be available to work 3 overnight shifts per week (overnight shift is 11:00pm – 7:00am)
Please be advised that Finlayson Hospitality Partners has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. Please let us know if such accommodations are require at any time during the recruiting process.
The successful applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the Government of Canada) or have a valid vaccination exemption pursuant to the applicable human rights legislation.
Given the volume of response anticipated, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those candidates who will be granted an interview.