Part-Time Crew Member
- 5225 Hwy 7, Unionville, ON L3R 1N3, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
McDonald’s is the world’s number one food brand!
We are looking for great Team Members for our Markham location to satisfy the growing demand at our restaurants.
In York Region, seven of the McDonald’s restaurants are owned and operated by Finlayson Hospitality Partners Inc. and we are looking to expand our team.
WE ARE HIRING FOR PART-TIME CREW MEMBERS FOR OUR MARKHAM LOCATION!
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t just a transaction—It’s about connection. You know that a smile can make a difference.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Prepare food orders; be a ‘world-famous’ cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 50% off food items at all McDonald’s restaurant locations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- ‘World-class’ training program to support your success
- Platinum Card Membership, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional ‘family’
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
- Full time staff MUST work a minimum of 35-40 hours and/or 5-6 shifts per week
- All crew MUST be available to work two closing shifts per week (closing shift ends at 11:00pm); one closing shift Sunday to Thursday, and one closing shift Friday or Saturday
- We are not accepting any applications for Summer Work only. Applicants must be available full time, permanently
Please be advised that Finlayson Hospitality Partners has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. Please let us know if such accommodations are require at any time during the recruiting process.
The successful applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the Government of Canada) or have a valid vaccination exemption pursuant to the applicable human rights legislation.