Now hiring part time at McDonald's in Walmart
- 1375 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K1A 0C5, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
At McDonald’s Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
No one said this would be easy, but trust me, it's worth it! We need people with energy, a passion for people and who meet the following criteria:
- You work hard, and enjoy working with people and as a member of a team
- You are punctual, reliable, and dependable
- You don't mind working on your feet, and can stand for long periods of time
- You are good with physical labour, like sweeping, mopping, cleaning & stocking your station
- You are looking to work 6-14 hours a week, and are available Monday to Sunday. Evenings a must.
Previous quick service food experience an asset. Hiring immediately for part time hours available 2pm on.
McDonald's has so many benefits to offer you!
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Regular Performance Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Discounts on food purchase