Part-time Crew Member
- 157 Chadwick Ct, North Vancouver, BC V7M 3K7, Canada
- Job Category: Maintenance
At McDonald’s Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Treat all employees and managers will dignity and respect.
- Participate in creating a positive culture of respect in the restaurant.
- Always perform your tasks safely and to standards, and work with your team to recognize and correct unsafe
- Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures.
- Complete all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Be a team player and go above and beyond to support other employees when you see that they need help.
- Have lots of fun with your team and be sure to ask for help when you need it.
- Follow all policies and procedures. (Code of Conduct, Harassment and Bullying, etc. –
- Excellent communciation skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
You create the first impression our guests have on our Brand. You demonstrate pride in our brand and drive profitability with your product and promotion knowledge, and you help our guests to complete their order, ensuring they have an incredible guest experience. You directly influence our speed of service by efficiently processing guest orders and ensuring their order was made with accuracy.