Day Staff (Full and Part Time) Crew: Nashwaaksis McDonalds
- 94 Main St, Fredericton, NB E3A 9N6, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Ability to smile through out the day!
Ability to stand for long periods of time, we stand on our feet all shift and move around a lot! (Don't worry, there is a break in there too when you can sit and relax)
Ability to work well as a team, or on your own, and a life long learner who loves a fast paced environment.
Ability to multi-task, as we have lots to do and sometimes it all needs to be done at the same time :)
- Flexible shifts: Including days (as early 6 am) and part time hour options for weekdays
- Free uniforms
- Health and Dental benefits packages available for full time employees
- Advancement Opportunities, both full and part time
- Career Development
- Paid Training
- Crew Outings and Events