Full Time and Part Time Over Night Crew - 2170 MONTREAL ROAD
- 2170 Montreal Rd, Gloucester, ON K1J, Canada
- Job Category: Overnight Crew
McDonald's offers the opportunity to grow, professionally, personally and financially. We also offer the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. We are proud to have helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food.
- Fridge stocking and management.
- Various cleaning tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Energetic and Positive attitude.
- Previous experience in the fast food industry is an asset, but not necessary.
- Previous overnight experience is an asset.
- In particular, we are looking for Full Time Overnight Crew Members with 10PM - 6AM availability.
- Must commit to at least 1 year on the overnight shift.
What’s in it for YOU:
Access to our World-Class Training Programs
Free and Professional Uniforms
Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
Ample Opportunity for Advancement
Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance