Part Time Manager - 594 Montreal Road
- 594 Montreal Rd, Ottawa, ON K1K 4P8, Canada
- Job Category: Swing Manager
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Managing your team to deliver Quality, Service, Cleanliness &Value every time and all the time
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
- Completes assigned shift paperwork; Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures; Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Dependable and Punctual
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the fast-food/restaurant industry required
- Availible at least 4 days a week, including weekends.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Free and Professional Uniforms
- Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance