- 1296 Webber Greens Dr NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 0W5, Canada
- Job Category: Maintenance
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply today!
Your vibe and experience
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You’re a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks as well as scholarship opportuntiies
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- Be able to work alone throughout the night
- Be able to manage your time and complete all tasks during your shift
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.