$14.60/hr- Esquimalt McDonalds
- 1149 Esquimalt Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 3N6, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
At McDonald’s Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Being a part of the McDonald's Family means:
- Working in a fun, exciting and positive team environment
- Receiving competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
- 50% off food at every participating McDonald’s in Canada
- Free uniforms
- Medical & Dental Benefits (full time employees)
- Employee Outings & Activities
- Having the opportunity to grow with excellent career opportunities
- Tuition Assistance Program