Part-time Team Member
- 1804 Main St, Penticton, BC V2A 5H3, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
We are looking for employees that are available for 1-4 shifts a week. We provide options for scheduling making this the perfect opportunity for anyone that is wanting to work around other commitments. School students can earn money by working evenings and weekends (note: opening and closing shifts are part of the commitment) and we offer a variety of shifts during the week for anyone looking to work around an existing school/family/career schedule.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’s favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger.
Excellent communciation skills
Passion for Customer Service
Willing to try new things!
Quarterly Crew Activities
Opportunities to grow with us!
50% food discount at participating McDonald's Restaurants in Canada
Work with your friends and make $ by referring your friends!
Must be available weekends.
All applicants must be available until 11pm.