Department Salaried Manager- FULL TIME POSITION
- 3308 West Broadway, Vancouver, Canada
- Job Category: Second Assistant
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A local franchisee group of restaurants in Vancouver to train and support you to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To work by tapping into a network that can build your career opportunities and personal development. If this sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
Applicants should have:
- Excellent service skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous restaurant knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
- An understanding of labour cost and food cost would be a benefit
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Excellent competitive wage/salary avaiable for candidates with industry experience
Other benefits include:
- Extended Medical/Dental/Vision etc.
- Paid holidays
- Uniforms supplied
- In restaurant discount
- Management outings
- Incentive programs
- Opportunities to receive bonus
We offer an exciting career and the chance to be a part of a well-established, successful organization that has been part of the quick service restaurant industry for years.
Oppotunity for advancements once training has been completed. Salary will be compensated based on experience.
All applications will be reviewed, but only those meeting the qualifications outlined will be contacted for interviews.