RICHMOND HILL: FULL- TIME/ DAYTIME STAFF NEEDED - IMMEDIATE START
- 1383 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1J3, Canada
- Job Category: General Crew
McDonald’s is the world’s number one food brand!
We are looking for great team members for our Richmond Hill location to satisfy the growing demand at our restaurants in this town.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t just a transaction—It’s about connection. You know that a smile can make a difference.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Prepare food orders; be a ‘world-famous’ cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- ‘World-class’ training program to support your success
- 50% off food items at all McDonald’s restaurant locations
- Platinum Card Membership, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional ‘family’
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Medical and dental benefits
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
- Full time staff MUST work a minimum of 35-40 hours and/or 5-6 shifts per week
- All crew MUST be available to work two closing shifts per week (closing shift ends at 11:00pm); one closing shift Sunday to Thursday, and one closing shift Friday or Saturday