Full Time Overnight Close/Open
- 1205 Fanshawe Park Rd W, London, ON N6G 0R9, Canada
- Job Category: Close/Open
From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
WHAT IT WILL TAKE
Are you a night owl? Interested in flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You love the nightlife and have boundless energy. You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of our equipment, with all necessary training provided
- Help to sanitize and set up equipment for the following day
- Maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant
- Works overnight (40 hours/week)
- Work as a team and independently to provide outstanding cleanliness so we can keep serving our world famous food
FULL TRAING PROVIDED
- Attention to detail
- Care and passion
- Machine sanitation and cleaning
- Working independently with timelines
Pay for this position will be above minimum wage, we offer competitive benefits (ie.food discount, health benefits, retail discounts, etc). Please understand that this position will require you to be able to arrive at our McDonalds by 11pm nightly (40 hour a week position). If you feel that you would like to know more about this position please apply online or contact the store 519-471-7122 or bring in and application form!