- 22780 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2V6, Canada
- Job Category: Maintenance
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You’re a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept. You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you’re always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer’s keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you’re a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You’ll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And you’ll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You’ll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment. After all, you’re mechanically inclined.