- 214 Talbot St W, Leamington, ON N8H 1P1, Canada
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about the chance to work for one of the world’s most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You understand that service isn’t just a transaction. It’s about making a connection. You don’t lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you’re able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world’s best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a management capacity within the food service or hospitality industries
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong shift leadership skills to maximize guest satisfaction
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology and basic POS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Full-time employment with a flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Competitive starting salary with regular wage increases based on performance with an annual Wage Review and paid on-the-job training
- For Full-Time management, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Opportunity to learn advanced business skills through our world class training and development programs
We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us! Send us your resume at OR visit us in person at the Leamington McDonald's to drop off your resume today! We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you