Part TIme/ Full Time Day Staff.
- 808 York Mills Rd, North York, ON M3B 1X8, Canada
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
- Making people’s day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying Mc Cravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food.
- Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you serve the world’s most popular burger
- Cleaning stations and maintaining the standards of the restaurant
- Positive attitude
- Customer focus
- Team work