McDonalds- BOLIVAR - MAINTENANCE
- 859 Port Wakefield Rd, Bolivar SA 5110, Australia
- Employment Status: CASUAL
- Restaurant Name: BOLIVAR SA
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career – with McDonald’s, you can.
- Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person
- our role requires a high level of initiative to identify cleanliness and maintenance opportunities
- You will have a keen eye for detail, responsible for janitorial duties, cleaning restaurant equipment and minor handyman responsibilities
- I maintain all aspects of the internal and external restaurant environment to provide a clean, functioning and welcoming environment for customers and the team.
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I take pride in the quality of my work, proactively looking for ways to improve the restaurant. I ensure that equipment is well functioning and the environment is safe and secure for our Crew, Managers and Customers.