COWRA NSW - CREW MEMBER
- 2 Lachlan Valley Way, Cowra NSW 2794, Australia
- Employment Status: CASUAL
- Restaurant Name: COWRA NSW
McDonald’s Australia is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.7 million customers every day. Macca’s has over 990 restaurants across Australia and a current workforce of over 100,000 employees. More than 85% of restaurants are owned and operated by Licensees and 15% operated by the company. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the millions of meals we serve each day. It’s also about the hundreds of communities across Australia where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career – with McDonald’s, you can.
- Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person
- You make delicious feel good food, drinks and moments easy for everyone
- You consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness (QSC).
- I uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- I work in a safe and inclusive environment, showing genuine care and regard for myself, my team and our customers.
- I contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.