Project Manager – Digital Optimisation
- Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
McDonald’s Australia is the largest quick service restaurant operation in the country. Fondly known as “Maccas”, we are famous in the global McDonald’s world for adding beetroot to our Aussie burgers and creating the world’s first McCafé in Melbourne. A household name in Australia for almost 50 years, we believe that our customers are the heart and soul of everything we do and make it our mission to make every moment count!
Could you be our next Project Manager – Digital Optimisation? (12 month fixed term contract)
Are you a PM gun with a strong background in delivering Digital and CRM projects? McDonald’s Australia are on the hunt for someone with solid experience managing and delivering complex digital work streams with a focus on CRM, personalisation and Test & Learn.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital acceleration, who prides themselves on their project management capability and interpersonal skills to lead our exciting Digital Test & Learn program across CRM, offers and Media.
What can you expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Responsible for the ongoing delivery of a complex program of work encompassing a range of McDonald’s Digital Test & Learn initiatives across CRM, Offers and Media.
- Build and maintain the Test & Learn roadmap across 3+ programs of work, including backlog management, sprint planning and team management. Create, maintain and distribute centralised project documentation and results.
- Act as a day to day contact point with vendors and agencies required to deliver solutions, and proactively monitor and report on progress and performance against agreed deliverables to ensure quality of outcomes, cost effectiveness, appropriate risk management and seamless integration with other project delivery streams.
- Run stand up’s and maintain frequent communications across all squad teams, working closely with internal and agency teams to deliver impactful Test & Learn initiatives across all work streams.
- Translate strategy into detailed requirements and briefing documentation, along with scoping and prioritising activities based on commercial impact to assist in building out the T&L roadmap.
- You will optimise activities and processes via a comprehensive operating model to gain efficiencies, continuous improvement, accelerate throughput with higher quality outcomes; providing direction to others.
- Define scope to ensure outcomes and expected benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the strategy, including:
- Translate business needs into a clear and measurable program of work which is aligned to the broader strategy.
- Influence and gain agreement of scope from stakeholders.
- Review and revise scope in light of any new information and/or changes to initial assumptions, including implications for project time, cost, quality and risk.
Your keys to success:
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar project management role, with demonstrated Martech acumen and extensive knowledge of data-driven CRM and personalisation.
- Solid project management background with proven experience applying Agile principles to project delivery and managing multiple complex programs of work, delivering on time and on budget.
- Experience working with and training teams in project management software such as Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet and Asana.
- Ideally you have worked on a Test & Learn program before delivering measurable results and positive commercial impact, with a solid understanding of digital marketing and CRM processes and campaign development lifecycles.
- You will be an excellent communicator, highly collaborative and self-motivated, and able to work efficiently on projects alone or as part of a team.
- You’re not afraid to overcome and manage conflict or resistance in collaborative activities to achieve shared goals, ensuring joint responsibility for the outcomes; providing direction and guidance to others.
- Skilled in analysis and problem-solving, you are an ambitious leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
Why choose us?
Employer of choice winner for the past three years, McDonald’s Australia is defined by its culture. Our culture is an expression of why and how we do things around here. It influences the way we interact with each other, and how we interact with our customers, franchisees and suppliers. It is our purpose to feed and foster the community; and our mission is making delicious, feel-good moments easy for everyone.
Join our team!
If you are an experienced Project Manager who is eager to jump into a role with a market leading brand connected to over 7 million customers and ample opportunity for personal growth, then APPLY today.