Project Manager, Medical Device
- 2305 S 1070 W, West Valley City, UT 84119, USA
The Project Manager, Medical Device for Maxtec will be a valued contributor to our Medical Product Development Team and will play a key role in executing the future growth plans of the company.
As the Project Manager, you will execute and deliver on business-critical projects that significantly contribute to the growth of the Medical segment of the Company. You will manage cross-functional activities of development projects and lead the team through their deliverables and own the project plan. You will be responsible for project and resource planning for a multi-site development team and reporting on status and results to the leadership team.
Manage cross-functional development projects
· Participate as team leader or as an active member of the team to meet company objectives and ensure department responsibilities are completed.
· Coordinate with team members, internal and external suppliers and outside professionals to ensure project output meet users’ needs as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
· Create, track, and meet project schedules, plans and budgets.
· Strong ability to analyze and use technical data and resources.
· Provide input, feedback and maintenance for department and division procedures and policies.
· Assess priorities and make assignments to direct reports to ensure project and company priorities are met.
· Coordinate product development activities of R&D/Product Development teams, including integration of RA, QA, Operations, Marketing, and Sales
Lead a high-performing team
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment as leader or member of a cross-functional team, as well as ability to independently function in the technical and supervisory capacities.
· Ability to communicate complex technical and business issues completely, concisely, and effectively to enable high-quality decision making and drive cross-functional alignment.
· Technical and business skills and judgment to significantly influence the technical and business direction of the project. Able to create and influence novel thinking of the team.
· Challenges core team members, functional leaders and business leaders regarding functional and cross functional strategies and approaches to improve product development outcomes.
· Complete understanding of a wide application of project management principles, theories & concepts.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Biomedical Engineering or relevant technical field
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience in technical project management
o Medical device experience is a strongly preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills and comfort with learning new technologies, systems, and applications.
· Strong and proven problem-solving skills
· Ability to travel and work with customers during project planning, implementation, and project reviews
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
Highly Valued Skills:
· PMP certification
· Agile certification
· Experience working with regulatory bodies for medical device registration and approval
· Experience developing Class II and III medical devices
Integrity & Honesty
Planning & Organization
Salary $90,000 - $105,000K annually
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.