Inventory Control Clerk
- 2305 S 1070 W, Salt Lake City, UT
Maxtec is a leading innovator of products for respiratory care, specializing in oxygen sensors and analyzers. Medical professionals and patients value Maxtec’s variety of products for their quality and accuracy. We are worldwide leader in the manufacturing of oxygen sensing, delivery, and analysis equipment.
Maxtec continues to pursue excellence in the development of new products, committing to the principle that oxygen must be measured with the utmost accuracy. We strive to continue to produce better methods of measuring oxygen and protecting patients worldwide.
WORKING AT MAXTEC
At Maxtec, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to share ideas and create positive change in the world. Through the work we do every day, we empower our team members and healthcare professionals around the world.
Each member of the Maxtec team brings their own personality, background, and experiences. United by our common goal, we are one. We inspire and encourage one another to be the best we can be. At Maxtec, we foster an environment where creativity is valued and challenges are taken as opportunities for growth.
- Timely and accurate manufacturing kit pulling
- Perform all tasks relating to inventory receipts, issues and moves within inventory control area, i.e., storage of materials, pulling of materials, proper handing/storage of materials, etc.
- Assuring FIFO product rotation in warehouse
- Cycle counting and periodic physical inventory counting as directed by Operations.
- Adherence to policies/procedures for the physical control of stockroom inventory.
- Assembly of product in conformance to documented procedures and in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Identify and segregate non-compliant material
- Maintain processing documentation as required
- Perform all work in conformance to high quality standards
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Assisting in Receiving and Shipping
- Prior experience in a production environment a plus or inventory control.
- Knowledge of inventory tracking in an ERP environment, stock transactions and staging materials for production activities.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCE, TRAINING AND KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Must have good team-playing skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, such as Excel
- Ability to resolve conflict and to provide solution, training, and support to coworkers, management and other departments
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Company sponsored events