- 2305 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Maxtec is a leading innovator of products for respiratory care, specializing in oxygen sensors and analyzers. Medical professionals and patients value Maxtec’s variety of products for their quality and accuracy. We are worldwide leader in the manufacturing of oxygen sensing, delivery, and analysis equipment.
Maxtec continues to pursue excellence in the development of new products, committing to the principle that oxygen must be measured with the utmost accuracy. We strive to continue to produce better methods of measuring oxygen and protecting patients worldwide.
WORKING AT MAXTEC
At Maxtec, we believe everyone deserves the opportunity to share ideas and create positive change in the world. Through the work we do every day, we empower our team members and healthcare professionals around the world.
Each member of the Maxtec team brings their own personality, background, and experiences. United by our common goal, we are one. We inspire and encourage one another to be the best we can be. At Maxtec, we foster an environment where creativity is valued and challenges are taken as opportunities for growth.
- Assembly of product in conformance to documented procedures and in compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform WIP functional testing of sensors, analyzers and blenders in accordance with documented procedures
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of returned product
- Assemble product in a timely manner
- Maintain processing documentation as required
- Perform all work in conformance to high quality standards
- May perform chemical mixing in conformance to documented procedures and in accordance with established safety standards
- Identify and segregate non-compliant material
- Acceptance of in-process test results of subassemblies during the manufacturing of sensors and analyzers
- Mentor Operator co-workers as part of manufacturing training program
- Skilled team-player with the ability to direct others for the good of the team and for the benefit of the business
- Able to resolve conflict and to provide solution and support to coworkers, management and other departments
- 1-2 year prior experience in a production environment
- Medical production environment a plus
EDUCATION, COMPETENCE, TRAINING, AND KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competence in soldering electronic components a plus
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Good eyesight and ability to use small hand tools
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Company sponsored events