- 2305 South 1070 West, Salt Lake City, UT, us
Maxtec is a leading innovator of products for respiratory care, specializing in oxygen sensors and analyzers. Medical professionals and patients value Maxtec’s variety of products for their quality and accuracy. We are a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of oxygen sensing, delivery, and analysis equipment.
Maxtec continues to pursue excellence in the development of new products, committing to the principle that oxygen must be measured with the utmost accuracy. We strive to continue to produce better methods of measuring oxygen and protecting patients worldwide.
WORKING AT MAXTEC
At Maxtec, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create positive change in the world. Through the work we do everyday, we empower healthcare professionals around the world.
Each member of our team brings their own personality, background, and experiences, but united by our common mission, we are one. We don’t let office politics distract us from our goal; we inspire one another to be the best we can be. Maxtec is an environment where creativity is valued and challenges are seen as opportunities to grow.
We're looking for an entry-level quality inspector to join our quality team! This person will come to work prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new skills on a daily basis.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished components, subassemblies, and products.
- Release finished products into finished goods, in accordance with documented procedures and specifications.
- Attaches status identification to materials received.
- Write Non-Conforming Material Reports (MRR/NCMR) when required and quarantining products or components that have been rejected in inspection or production.
- Perform all other inspector activities as defined in the material review board procedure.
- Ensure that equipment used for measuring during inspection processes is appropriately calibrated.
- Maintain inspection records to track subcontractor, machine shop and production performance.
- Provide samples and communication to Quality Assurance and Production Management team concerning quality issues upon request.
- Accept purchased materials and stocked subassemblies into production inventory, in accordance with documented procedures and specifications.
- Ensure assembly personnel’s wrist straps are tested and adequate in each ESD workstation.
- Completes accurate records in order to document; inspection results and product/component regulatory inspection requirements.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting engineer drawings
- Must be capable to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Two or more years in either the production of medical devices or two or more year in any inspection capacity.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCE, TRAINING AND KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good visual skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, such as excel
- Familiar with engineering drawings and hand-held measurement devices.
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE
- Maxtec is a growing company with new and exciting opportunities
- Team atmosphere where people are passionate about what they do
- Health, Dental, Life and short term and long term disability
- 401K matching
- Paid vacations and Holidays